Let's get published!
We receive a lot of submissions for publishing on a daily basis, however we make sure to evaluate each one of them. Doing the same while giving equal attention to all queries requires time, thus we request you to carefully follow our submission guidelines to make sure the process remains smooth and your submission is properly looked at!
We publish books across all major languages and genres. So be it a book in Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Urdu or any other language, we publish them all. Whether you have written a poetry book, a novel, a non-fiction, a technical book, or any other form of writing; we publish them all.
We also collaborate with communities and organizations to fulfill their specific publishing requirements, thus you can contact us for the same.
To take the first step towards getting published with us, you need to make a manuscript submission.
It should include the following:
- A synopsis of your book
- A sample of your book (preferably 15% of the total content)
- A detailed proposal, which should cover questions like why do you want to get published with us, what are you looking for, what are your goals as a writer, what are your marketing plans etc.
- A detailed bio of the author.
The above matter has to be sent in a single word or pdf file on [email protected]
Once you make a submission in the above manner, our editorial board reviews the same and takes a decision whether or not it meets our publishing schedule and requirements. After that, we prepare a publishing offer and get in touch with you to discuss it further.
We review your submission in detail and then evaluate it on the basis of its potential and feasibility of publishing the same. This generally takes 30-45 days. If we like your initial submission, we then ask for the complete manuscript to do a detailed analysis. Once the same is done, we communicate our final decision.
Yes. There are a few more things you should know.
- The details of the publishing offer will be shared only if we select to publish your manuscript.
- You are free to submit your manuscript anywhere else while it is under evaluation with us.
- Once you have submitted your proposal, you don’t need to send us emails/ calls/ messages repeatedly. This slows down the process. After making our decision, we will contact you ourselves.
- If we ask for the complete manuscript, it does not guarantee that it means our final decision is to publish the book.
- This is a hybrid method of publishing. While most of the services we will provide won’t be charged for, certain services remain chargeable.